Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
Peninsula College provides educational opportunities in the areas of academic transfer, professional and technical, basic skills, and continuing education. The College also contributes to the cultural and economic enrichment of Clallam and Jefferson Counties.
EDUCATION - OPPORTUNITY - ENRICHMENT
- Provide excellent instruction and services in support of its mission;
- Embrace a set of shared principles;
- Practice shared governance;
- Pursue a "planful" approach to decision making; and
- Support the professional development of faculty and staff.
The college community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the campus community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the campus community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the campus community shall promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the campus community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The campus will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.