Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS-V)
Students applying to Peninsula College’s nursing program take this test as part of their application process. Peninsula College charges a $25.00 proctoring fee and ATI charges a $58.00 fee, which will be paid electronically at the time of testing. Peninsula College's Nursing Program admissions procedures allows two testing attempts.
- Make an appointment to take the TEAS with the Peninsula College Assessment and Placement Center by calling (360) 417-6598 or (360) 417-6346.
- Prior to your test date, go to atitesting.com to create an account. You won't register or pay online in advance, but will pay the ATI fee ($58.00) when signing into the test. There is an additional fee to ATI if you request to send your test scores to another college.
- Bring your ATI login/password and photo ID with you to the center. You will need a credit/debit card to pay the $25 proctor fee to Peninsula College and the $58.00 ATI fee online. Hand held calculators are not allowed.
- Please allow time to park and pay for the test prior to your testing time.
- Go to Pirate Central, the Student Services front desk on the first floor of building D (clock tower) and pay the $25 proctoring fee. The TEAS test if given in the Assessment and Placement Center, located on the 2nd floor of the Student Services Building (clock tower).
- Your test scores will be emailed to you. This will be the document you will need to scan and include in your application for the Peninsula College nursing program.
Note: Students applying for the Peninsula College Nursing Program may only test twice in one application period.
Study guides can be purchased at: Ati Testing