Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS-V)
Students applying to Peninsula College’s nursing program take this test as part of their application process. Peninsula College charges a $25.00 proctoring fee and ATI charges a $55.00 fee, which will be paid electronically at the time of testing. Peninsula College's Nursing Program admissions procedures allows two testing attempts.
- Make an appointment to take the TEAS with the Testing Center at PC.
- Go to the Student Services front desk on the first floor of building D (clock tower) and pay the $25 proctoring fee.
- Bring your receipt and photo ID to the Testing Center on the second floor.
- When you logon to the TEAS test you will be required to pay their fee of $55.00 by credit/debit card.
- Upon completion of the test, you will be able to print-out your scores. This will be the document you will need to scan and include in your application.
Study guides can be purchased at: Ati Testing
- Getting Started
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Success Approval
- Challenge Exam Form
- Course Catalog
- DSST Equivalency Petition
- Forms and Documents
- Testing Center
- Intramural Sports Registration
- Tuition and Fees 2016-2017
- Letter of Accommodation Request
- Tuition and Fees Summary 2015-2016
- Other Academic Resources
- Petition for Equivalency Credit
- Prior Education Credit
- Prior Institution Request For Transcripts
- Release of Information
- State of Washington Tuition Waiver Application
- VA Benefits Request
- Class Assessment
- Long House Request Form
- Short Enrollment Contract Training
- Student Enrollment Form
Testing Center Hours:
9:00am – 2:00pm
9:30am – 4:00pm
Accommodations are available for each test we proctor, but processes vary according to each specific test. Please check with the Testing Center staff for further information.
Fax: (360) 417-6416