Hello! Welcome to Peninsula College’s Ambassador page
The Ambassador Program is a group of extraordinary students who have been chosen to represent Peninsula College in a number of initiatives and assist prospective students, their families and the community.
The goal of the Student Ambassadors is to educate prospective students, families, school groups and the general public on the programs, resources and student life at Peninsula College.
New as of 9/7/2017! Lead Student Ambassador Job Opening
We are currently hiring a Lead Student Ambassador for the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 school year. The goal of the Student Ambassadors is to follow up with and educate prospective students, families, school groups and the general public on the programs, resources and student life at Peninsula College.
- Application Deadline: September 22, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Period of Employment: Fall 2017-Spring 2018
- Salary: $13.29 per hour
- An average of 13 office hours per week but no more than 19
- Some weekends and evenings required
- Weekly Recruitment staff meetings
- Various hours representing Peninsula College at recruiting events
Please see the Lead Student Ambassador Program Application Packet for full job details. If you are ready to become a Lead Student Ambassador, please fill out the online application.
Questions about being becoming an Ambassador? Contact the Student Recruitment Coordinator (360) 417-6471