Now Hiring for the 2019-2020 School Year!
Want to get paid working with people and educating students and the community about what Peninsula College offers? The Student Ambassador program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Peninsula College.
We are currently hiring one Lead Student Ambassador and two Student Ambassadors to start this Fall. Applications received by June 14, 2019 at 5pm will receive first consideration but positions are opened until filled.
1. Review each job description below to determine the position you are most interested in.
2. Complete Student Ambassador Application Packet below and attach the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation from persons who know your work (i.e., a supervisor or instructor).
- Short Essay indicating the position you are applying for. Include why you are interested in the position and the skills you can bring to the position.
Outreach & Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment Department, D105
(360) 417-6471 or firstname.lastname@example.org