Own a business or find success in the rapidly changing business field with a degree or certificate from our Business and Management area of study. Prepare for a career in education, government, private industry, or self-employment in a wide variety of career paths by developing skills that are an important part of our professional, educational and personal lives.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Business & Management you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Degrees and certificates you can earn
- Associates Degree (Business and Management focus)
- Associates of Business Degree
- Associate Degrees Honors and Associate in Arts - Bridge to Native Pathways
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management
- Administrative Office Systems Degrees and Certificates
- Business Administration Degrees and Certificates
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Hospitality and Ecotourism Degree and Certificate
Business & Management Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and use the language, tools, concepts and models applicable to the business and/or management disciplines.
- Exhibit critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate judgment and decision making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Display an understanding of management and/or team roles and the nature of leadership.
- Research & demonstrate proficiency in developing info technology.
- Formulate and articulate a code for ethical behavior.
- Identify key legal principles that apply in organizational transactions and demonstrate an understanding of legal risk management.