Get relevant technical skills that are in high demand! Our programs will help you become and remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing job market.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Business & Management you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Programs, Degrees and Certificates
- Administrative Office Systems, AAS
- Applied Management, BAS
- Business, AB
- Business Administration, AAS
- Computer Applications Technology, AAS
- Honors Business Pathway, AA
- Hospitality and Ecotourism, AAS
Business & Management Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and use the language, tools, concepts and models applicable to the business and/or management disciplines.
- Exhibit critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate judgment and decision making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Display an understanding of management and/or team roles and the nature of leadership.
- Research & demonstrate proficiency in developing info technology.
- Formulate and articulate a code for ethical behavior.
- Identify key legal principles that apply in organizational transactions and demonstrate an understanding of legal risk management.