Explore the natural sciences - biology, botany, chemistry, physics, earth science, environmental science and more - at Peninsula College.
- Faculty dedicated to student learning
- Modern well-equipped science classrooms and laboratories.
- Opportunities for research with faculty.
- Campus natural areas and nearby forests, rivers and salt-water beaches offer diverse environments for field experiences.
- The college lies next to Olympic National Park whose vast area includes snow-capped mountains, forests, river valleys and Pacific Ocean beaches.
For students preparing to transfer to a four-year school and major in a natural science such as biology, chemistry, environmental science.
Science Transfer Students
For students taking science courses as prerequisites for programs or degrees in nursing, dental hygiene, physical therapy or other health sciences.
(Updated information coming soon)
For students taking science courses as part of their Associate of Arts degree.