Peninsula College offers limited financial aid and scholarship resources for those who require assistance to cover the cost of tuition and fees of classes offered through the Entrepreneur Institute. Visit the following programs to determine eligibility and/or access applications for funding:
- Clallam Economic Development Council - Connects entrepreneurs and local business owners to business assistance resources.
- EDC Team Jefferson - Provides provide one-on-one, confidential consulting and technical assistance to existing businesses in our local community and assist businesses in relocating to Jefferson County.
- The CoLab - The CoLab is a coworking and meeting space in Port Townsend where independent professionals collaborate and share ideas.
- Peninsula College Customized Business Training - Consultants meet with businesses to customize business training for specific requirements.
- SCORE - Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE) offers free and confidential advice to small businesses, local face-to-face counseling, online counseling, online workshops, and more.
- WorkSource Clallam County - Get help preparing your résumé and getting ready for interviews; Assess your skills and get career guidance; Get referred to a training program.
- WA Small Business Development Center - Washington Small Business Development Centers promote economic vitality by providing advice, training, and research to entrepreneurs and existing businesses statewide.