Financial Aid Census Policy
Enrollment levels for students who were awarded financial aid will be re-checked after the 5th instructional day of the quarter to determine if grant aid needs to be adjusted upwards or downwards. There are 4 enrollment levels: full time (12 or more credits), 3/4 time (9-11 credits), 1/2 time (6-8 credits), and less than half-time (1-5 credits). Enrollment levels will be checked and aid revised if necessary, even if aid has already been disbursed. What does this mean for you?
- If you increase your enrollment level on or prior to the 5th instructional day of the quarter, your financial aid grants will be revised, as appropriate.
- If you decrease your enrollment level on or prior to the 5th instructional day of the quarter, your financial aid grants will be revised, as appropriate, and your Financial Aid Award will be updated in the Portal. This will occur even if your aid has already been disbursed. If your aid was already disbursed, you will owe a repayment of aid to the Financial Aid Office, the Business Office, or both.
- If your grant aid is revised in accordance with this policy, the number of credits you must complete for Satisfactory Academic Progress will be based on the revised credits for which you are funded.
Late changes to your enrollment may cause problems and delays in receiving your aid. To avoid problems and delays, complete all registration activity at least 7 days prior to the start of the quarter and make no changes after that time.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Portal
- Conditions of Award
- Payment Options
- Financial Aid Refunds
- Student Loans
- Worker Retraining Resources
- Financial Aid FAQ
- Additional Financial Resources