The Administrative Office Systems (AOS) program provides up-to-date curriculum that adapts to the rapidly changing workplace. In an interactive online learning environment, students master Microsoft Office and computer concepts. They observe, practice, and train, then apply their skills in a real-world business environment. Technology skills are combined with writing and specialty courses. The program is designed to prepare students to work in a wide variety of office settings: Accounting, Administrative Support, Computer Applications Support, Legal, and Medical.
The AOS Program offers the following degree options:
- Accounting (AAS and AAS-T)
- Administrative Assistant (AAS and AAS-T)
- Computer Applications Support (AAS)
- Legal Office Assistant (AAS)
- Medical Office Assistant (AAS and AAS-T)
- Administrative Office Systems (One Year Certificate)
Short-Term Proficiency Certificates:
- Administrative Software Specialist
- Healthcare Documentation I and II
- Legal Assistant I and II
- Medical Office Coordinator
- Office Assistant I and II
- The Administrative Office Systems program provides up-to-date curriculum that adapts to the rapidly changing workplace.
- All degree options include a career success course in which students develop a self-directed, flexible plan to launch and manage their careers.
- Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment. Projects are based on real-world business situations.
- Students use online digital learning solutions that offer a wide variety of learning apps.
- A wide array of short-term certificates of proficiency that are focused on clusters of courses that are offered.
Computer Applications Support (Help Desk)
Legal Office Assistant
Medical Office Assistant
- Use advanced applications of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and associated technologies
- Apply writing skills to a variety of technical and business applications
- Use online digital solutions for collaboration and professional networking
- Connect the experiences in their courses with comprehensive job search strategies
Gainful Employment (GE) is a federal reporting and disclosure requirement for programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. This information is provided in compliance with the U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Programs Disclosure regulations. Information will be regularly updated as new data becomes available.
- AOS Accounting AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Accounting AAS-T Degree.pdf
- AOS Administrative Assistant AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Administrative Assistant AAS-T Degree.pdf
- AOS Computer Applications Software Support Specialist AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Legal AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Medical AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Medical AAS-T Degree.pdf
- AOS Administrative Office Systems Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Administrative Software Specialist Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Legal Assistant I Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Legal Assistant II Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Medical Coordinator Specialist Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Healthcare Documentation I Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Healthcare Documentation II Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Office Assistant I Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Office Assistant II Certificate.pdf
- Short Term AOS Receptionist Certificate.pdf