The Entrepreneurship Certificate program prepares students for new venture planning, entrepreneurial start-up, social media marketing, and entrepreneurial finance. The program teaches students how to build a successful entrepreneurial venture from the ground up including analysis of an entrepreneurial mind set, market assessment, how to write a business plan, and innovative social media marketing strategies. This program is designed to allow students the opportunity to gain the knowledge and understanding of entrepreneurship.
- The program encourages students to develop a roadmap to successful entrepreneurship and business ventures.
- The program provides up to date curriculum that adapts to entrepreneurial trends.
- The Peninsula College Entrepreneurship Certificate is significantly more cost effective than most private and public schools.
Recent economic trends indicate a major increase in small business start-ups. Many successful entrepreneurs become employers. This program allows students to either start a small business or understand how to market an idea from start to finish.
Small business owners perform a variety of tasks including business planning, sales, accounting, finance, and social media marketing.
- Small business owners perform a variety of tasks including business planning, sales, accounting, finance, and social media marketing.
In Our Program, Students Will Learn to:
- Write and present a business plan.
- Identify business start-up funding sources.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and the skills required to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Analyze market trends and innovation for new opportunities.
- Work in teams to cultivate ideas into a working plan for an entrepreneurial venture.
- Apply critical thinking skills to entrepreneurial and new venture processes.
- Develop and market a business presence and webpage on the Internet.
- Addiction Studies
- Administrative Office Systems
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Commercial Driver's License
- Advanced Manufacturing - Composites Technology
- Computer Applications Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Cybersecurity & Computer Forensics
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Entrepreneurship Program
- Food Service Management
- Green Building
- Homeland Security | Emergency Management
- Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Multimedia Communications
- Nursing Assistant Certificate