Motivate your child to get a head start on college and encourage him or her to pursue career exploration while obtaining essential skills!
Professional Technical Dual Credit Classes Can:
- Build student competence in math, science, and communication through a sequential course of study.
- Provide technical preparation in at least one field of vocational/technical studies.
- Prepare high school students for the real world of work.
- Lead to an associate degree or one-year certificate.
- Lead to placement in employment.
- Increase your child’s understanding of career opportunities and help him or her to determine areas of interest.
- Encourage your child to learn what he or she needs to know and to be productive in the world of work.
- Help you save on college tuition.
High School Career Pathways:
- Business & Marketing/Hospitality
- Environmental Studies/Agricultural/Science
- Health and Human Services/Law Enforcement
- Engineering/Manufacturing/Industrial Technology