All International Students Must Submit:
- Complete the International Student Admissions Application
- $45 (U.S. dollars) application fee (non-refundable)
$250 Homestay placement fee (if applicable)
$125 Airport Pick-Up Fee scheduled Arrival Day (if applicable)
$175 Airport Pickup non-scheduled Arrival Day (if applicable)
- Payment Authorization Form to pay for above fees
- Translated official copies of all scholastic records (transcripts from high school, previous college(s), or language school(s)
- Proof of finance (notarized financial statement from a bank, government, or sponsor confirming the availability of sufficient funds for at least one year of study at Peninsula College and living expenses; Affidavit of Support from sponsoring relative may also be required).
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English proficiency (for college level students)
IMPORTANT: Incomplete non-agency based student applications will not be accepted. Some countries have specific requirements. These will be provided at the time of application.
NOTE: Peninsula College requires all enrolled international students to have health insurance.
Application Deadline: Peninsula College does not adhere to a strict application deadline, however, we strongly urge applicants to submit complete application documents at least a month in advance of scheduled arrival day in order to allow for application processing, visa interview, and travel arrangements.
Students who can prove English proficiency may enroll in college level programs. Proof of English proficiency demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL Minimum Scores: 500 pb, 173 cb, 61 iBT
Peninsula College test code: 4615
- IELTS 5.5 minimum score with no band lower than 5.0
- 92 minimum score on the Peninsula College IESL Placement Test
- ELS Level 109
- EF Upper Intermediate 2 Level (B2-3)
- One or two years of high school study in the U.S. or any other English-speaking nation, with a minimum GPA of 2.5, or TOEFL 525 pb, 196 cb, 71iBT, or IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0
- Successful completion of Advanced Level IESL at Peninsula College or accredited IESL Program in an English-speaking nation
- Transfer from an accredited academic program in an English-speaking nation with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in English
Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) Program
*No English proficiency requirement necessary
*Provides conditional acceptance to the academic program
*Select academic classes require IESL instructor recommendation
Transfer Students Must Also Submit:
If transferring from another U.S. institution, please submit the following documents in addition to required admissions documents.
- A copy of I-94 and visas
- A copy of their passport (pages containing photo and demographic information)
- Copies of all previous I-20s
- International Student Transfer Form
Please send application materials through one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: International Student and Faculty Services (C-2)
1502 E Lauridsen Blvd
Port Angeles, WA 98362 USA
- Fax: (360) 417-6482