Peninsula College offers international students two options for housing; Homestay and Off-Campus Apartments. Our helpful staff will assist you with both options and take care to help you select the best option for your lifestyle.
Our Homestay Coordinator carefully selects warm and welcoming Homestays to satisfy students' desire to learn English, introduce them to the beauty of the Olympic Peninsula, allows opportunities to participate in household activities, and help our students learn life skills to become more independent. Student satisfaction with their Homestay experience is one of our top priorities.
A full homestay includes:
- Three meals daily – access to the kitchen and food made available for breakfast and lunch, dinner prepared by the Homestay Host on most nights (at least 5 nights a week)
- A clean, private room with a desk, a lamp, and a bed
- Laundry facilities
- Access to transportation to the College
- Access to Internet
- A supportive living environment for English language learning
- Invitations to be included in family activities.
New Hosts Apply Here:
Form for anyone interested in hosting an international student in their home.
Peninsula College refers students who wish to live off campus to a local apartment management source. Students can choose apartments with one or more bedrooms. Meals are not provided with the off-campus apartment option. Most apartments are located within a short distance from Peninsula College and are accessible by bus.