IMPORTANT: Bring your passport and I-20 every day
Reminders: Bring the following every day to orientation and to start a bank account
- Passport and visa.
- Your new U.S. address, phone number and email address.
- Proof of health insurance if you have it. Otherwise, you must purchase Lewermark Student Insurance through the college.
- Proof of English Proficiency if you have it. If you do not, you will be taking Intensive English. This should be sent to the college before you arrive!
- Homestay orientation
- Placement testing
- Academic programs & advising
- Campus tour
- Immigration regulations
- Health & safety
- Student activities
- Bus routes and city tour
- Class registration and tuition payment
- Student I.D. and bus pass