Peninsula College Scholarships
Students who are attending or will be attending Peninsula College can apply now for scholarships for the 2013-2014 academic year.
The scholarships support a variety of students, including first-time students, those returning to college, single parents, sophomores, juniors and seniors.
To receive scholarship funding, students must attend Peninsula College full-time, completing 12 credits or more while receiving funding.
Scholarships are awarded competitively on the basis of academic achievement, as well as other criteria, including financial need (if required), letters of recommendations, and statements made by the applicant.
All applications are due by April 8, 2013.
Some of the many scholarships that are available include:
- Webster Scholarship 2013-2014
*The application is due 04/08/2013.
This $2,100 scholarship supports a new or continuing student at Peninsula College who is pursuing Communication Studies - Journalism or Multimedia Communications. Student must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA. In addition, Communication Studies-Journalism students must maintain a 3.0 combined GPA in Communication Studies-Journalism classes, and Multimedia Communication degree students must maintain a 3.0 combined GPA in Multimedia Communication classes.
Apply electronically via theWashBoard.org
• Barbara L. Noble and Dr. Joe Floyd Scholarship for Automotive Technology, Composites Technology, Medical Assistant and Welding students.
• Class of ’63 Scholarship for a Port Angeles High School graduate.
• Environmental Science Scholarship for science students.
• Jewel Webber Scholarship for Medical Assistant students.
• Story People of Clallam County Scholarship for students interested in theatre, music, creative writing, voice, early education, teaching or library science.
• Sequim Dungeness Hospital Guild Scholarship for nursing students.
• Bussing-Mulledy Vocational Scholarship for vocational students.
• Walkling Community Service Scholarship for a student demonstrating active involvement in community service.
How to find scholarships:
For a listing of all available Peninsula College and Peninsula College Foundation scholarships for 2013-14, please visit www.thewashboard.org and enter “Peninsula College” in the search bar. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information about Peninsula College Scholarships: Please contact the Foundation Office at Peninsula College at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 417-6264.