Student Bus Pass
Quarterly Peninsula College Bus Pass Information
Peninsula College students enrolled in tuition-based courses are eligible for a quarterly Peninsula College Bus Pass. The non-transferable bus pass allows students’ unlimited travel on Clallam Transit buses throughout Clallam County during the quarter they are enrolled. A $7.00 fee is charged to all students in credit bearing classes; this was voted for by students through the Associated Student Body. Beginning Fall quarter of 2015, students will have the opportunity to ride both Clallam Transit AND Jefferson Transit buses with an $8 fee.
Here is how you obtain your pass:
- Pick up your free 2015-16 Student ID card from the Student Services Front Counter and ask about your bus pass sticker. The ID card will be good for the entire year, but the sticker must be renewed each quarter.
- The Bus Pass cannot be used until the first day of the quarter and becomes invalid following the last day of the quarter.
- If you are enrolled in only Continuing Education classes you are not eligible for a Peninsula College Bus Pass.
- The Bus Pass Fee is non-refundable unless the student withdraws, does not pick up the bus pass, and requests a refund.
If you are not eligible for the quarterly Bus Pass due to not being enrolled in tuition-based courses you may be eligible to purchase a bus pass. The following are those able to purchase a bus pass for $7.00 (summer quarter) and $8 in the fall-winter-spring:
- Basic Skills
- Upward Bound
- GED Prep
- Child of Police/Fire
- Fallen Vet, Spouse/Child
If you lose your ID card with your Bus Pass, please go to the Student Services front counter and a $10 replacement fee to obtain a new card and pass.
If you have questions please contact the Student Services front desk, (360) 417-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advising Services
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety / Emergency Management
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- DSHS Programs
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Marketing Department
- Multicultural Services
- PC Cares! Resources Are Available
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services