The Peninsula College Online Learning department supports quality online learning experiences and provides technical assistance for online students and faculty.
Starting winter 2013 a select group of Peninsula College classes will be offered in Canvas.
Learn about Canvas in our Canvas Student Quickstart class. No username or password required to access this class. https://pencol.instructure.com/courses/790723
Additional resources can be found at Canvas student guides: http://guides.instructure.com/s/2204/m/4212/l/41951-how-do-i-log-in-to-canvas
How to sign in to your Canvas Class
Go to https://pencol.instructure.com
Your username is your student ID number
Your password is the first 6 letters in your last name. If your last name has fewer than 6 letters retype your name until you have typed 6 letters. For example smith should type smiths
How to sign in to your Angel class
Go to http://angel.pencol.edu
Your username is your student ID number.
Your password is the first 5 letters of your last name.
Need help with Canvas or Angel?
We offer drop-in sessions for hands-on technical assistance at the Learning Center room E-143 in Maier Hall at the Port Angeles campus. Computers available or bring your own.
Drop in support hours
- Tues 9:00am-11:00am
- Wed 11:00am-1:00pm
- Thurs 1:00pm-3:00pm
- New and transfer students should complete the 4 step student admission procedures.
- Register for your classes and go to the Academic Calendar for class start dates.
- Before your Canvas class starts explore Canvas in the Canvas Student Quickstart.
- Before your Angel class starts explore ANGEL in the Week Zero tutorial.
- Make sure you have the minimum computer technical requirements.
- Sign into your online class the first day and read the course syllabus.
Online Student Resources
- Disability Services
- eTutoring for online students
- Learning Centers & Labs
- Library Online Resources
- Online Registration & Schedules
Attention Non-Washington Residents!
If you are interested in enrolling in Peninsula College online classes while continuing to live outside the state of Washington, new US Department of Education regulations for all U.S. colleges may affect Peninsula College’s ability to accept your application at this time. The regulations became effective July 1, and Peninsula may need to seek authorization to serve you.
If you have questions, please call the Student Services office at (360} 417-6340 (or toll-free at 1 (877) 452-9277). You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerns or Complaints?
Click here for concerns or complaints regarding your online class.
- Advising Services
- Academic Transfer
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- Counseling Services
- Degree & Enrollment Verification
- Financial Services
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Library Services
- Multicultural Services
- Purchasing Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services