Employment Opportunities at Peninsula College
The Olympic Peninsula provides an extraordinary setting for Peninsula College. Our close proximity to mountains, forests, and the ocean gives students and staff unparalleled opportunities to participate in outdoor learning and recreational experiences.
The Peninsula College community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the campus community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the campus community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the campus community will promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the campus community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The campus will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.
If you share these values, we encourage you to consider employment with Peninsula College.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE HOURS:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
* Closed Fridays during the summer.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions regarding employment at Peninsula College.
Kraig Michels, Director of Human Resources
The successful applicant must be able to document United States employment eligibility.
Peninsula College is an equal opportunity employer.
Peninsula College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, families with children, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, including gender identity, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic information, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities. Coordination of compliance is the responsibility of the Human Resources Officer, PC HR Office, (360) 417-6212.
Peninsula College es una empresa de igualdad de oportunidades.
Peninsula College no discrimina por motivos de raza o grupo étnico, color, edad, nacionalidad, familias con niños, estado civil, sexo, género, orientación sexual, veterano honorablemente descargado o estatus militar, presencia de alguna discapacidad física, sensorial o mental, o el uso de una guía entrenada de perro o atiende a animal por una persona con una incapacidad en sus programas y actividades. Durante el proceso de solicitud, las personas que tengan condiciones especiales o necesiten este anunico en un formato alternativo pueden ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Recursos Humanos al (360) 417-6212 o TDD al (360) 417-6339.
Federal law requires institutions of higher education in the US to disclose campus security information including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area. Crime statistics for Peninsula College can be viewed at Campus Security Crime Statistics.
- Advising Services
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety / Emergency Management
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- DSHS Programs
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Marketing Department
- Multicultural Services
- PC Cares! Resources Are Available
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services