The purpose of Peninsula College’s Multicultural Student Services is to provide information to all students of color who are part of the many diverse cultures located on the Olympic Peninsula and elsewhere and to help all students at the college to come to a greater understanding and appreciation of these cultures.
Peninsula College’s Diversity Resolution states:
"At Peninsula College, a public institution committed to lifelong learning, we recognize the changing communities we serve. Our goal is to seek, involve, and value diverse peoples - their contributions, perspectives, and potentials - and to nurture those threads of common experience and desire that unify differences. To this end we are committed to cultural and personal diversity and to valuing individual differences. With positive effort and attention, we work to integrate diversity at all levels."
Multicultural Student Services include:
- Academic advising for transfer and professional/technical programs of study.
- Support, referral and resources for students of color.
- Coordination of special learning opportunities such as the annual Washington Students of Color Conference.
- Outreach to area schools through visitations and informational workshops.
- Liaison between the Native American Tribal Education Directors and Contractors and Peninsula College.
- Tribal Outreach.
Phone: (360) 417-7987
Toll-free in Washington:
1 (877) 452-9277, Ext. 7987
- Academic Transfer
- Advising Services
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety / Emergency Management
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- Counseling Services
- Degree & Enrollment Verification
- DSHS Programs
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Library Services
- Multicultural Services
- Purchasing Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services
- Marketing Department