Summary of Duties
General Office Duties:
- Checking mail
- Answering phones
- Covering front desk of BEdA when needed
- Other general office duties as assigned
Proctoring CASAS Testing:
- CASAS is a standardized test that is administrated through a web based application. It requires someone to maintain test security in the room.
- Showing students where certain locations are on Campus. (For example: testing center, student services, touring center.)
Minimum Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of locations of services offered on-campus
- Knowledge of BEdA/IBEST programs
- Office experience
Approximate Hours Per Week:
19 hours per week
Days and Hours Needed:
Tuesday through Friday, 8:30am - 12pm
Hours are flexible but a consistent schedule will be needed.
Preferred Start Date:
Rate of Pay:
$15.01 / hour
E-Building (Maier Hall), Room E-148 / BEdA offices
Some office work for the Office of Instruction as needed.
Amie Batton, ABatton@pencol.edu, 360-417-7981
Per Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14, state employees must be fully vaccinated no later than October 18, 2021. This applies to work study students as they are employees of the college. Your vaccine status will be verified. Please reach out to the HR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need information on a medical or religious accommodation.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position.