Get relevant technical skills that are in high demand! Our programs will help you become and remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing job market.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Business & Management you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Discover Your Path Today!
- Administrative Office Systems
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications Technology
- Hospitality and Ecotourism
No high school diploma?
No problem! Our pathways let you earn a diploma and a degree at the same time.
- Associate in Business
- Business Emphasis
- AOS Accounting AAS Degree
- AOS Accounting AAS-T Degree
- AOS Administrative Assistant AAS Degree
- AOS Administrative Assistant AAS-T Degree
- AOS Computer Applications Software Support Specialist AAS Degree
- AOS Legal AAS Degree.pdf
- AOS Medical AAS Degree
- AOS Medical AAS-T Degree
- AOS Administrative Office Systems Certificate
- Short Term AOS Administrative Software Specialist Certificate
- Short Term AOS Healthcare Documentation I Certificate
- Short Term AOS Healthcare Documentation II Certificate
- Short Term AOS Legal Assistant I Certificate
- Short Term AOS Legal Assistant II Certificate
- Short Term AOS Medical Coordinator Specialist Certificate
- Short Term AOS Office Assistant I Certificate
- Short Term AOS Office Assistant II Certificate
- Short Term AOS Receptionist Certificate
- BA Accounting AAS Degree
- BA Entrepreneurship Foundations AAS Degree
- BA Entrepreneurship Foundations AAS-T Degree
- BA Management AAS-T Degree
- BA Business Administration Certificate
- BA Business Foundations Certificate
- Short Term BA Accounting Certificate
- Short Term BA Business Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Short Term BA Business Technology Certificate
- Short Term BA Economics and Finance Certificate
- Short Term BA Management Certificate
- CAT Computer Applications AAS Degree
- CAT Computer Applications AAS-T Degree
- CAT Computer Applications Certificate
- Short-Term CAT Computer Application Fundamentals Certificate
- Short-Term CAT Computer Applications I Certificate
- Short-Term CAT Help Desk Support Specialist Certificate
- Short-Term CAT Excel Proficiency Certificate
Business & Management Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively utilizing the language, tools, concepts, and models applicable to business and/or management disciplines.
- Exhibit an ability to communicate business and/or management concepts to diverse audiences through visual presentation.
- Display professional written and oral communication skills as a team member.
- Apply effective written and oral communication skills as a team leader.
- Identify relevant information to develop, evaluate options, and implement solutions.
- Recognize the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Research and demonstrate proficiency in assessing and selecting information technology.
- Demonstrate proper citations from reference information.
- Evaluate the credibility and authenticity of research information.
- Identify complex problems and review relevant information.
- Exhibit critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrate judgment and decision making skills to assess the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to select the appropriate solution.
- Analyze key legal principles that apply in organizational transactions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal risk management.
- Develop and evaluate options to problems using quantitative analysis and decision making skills.
- Devise solutions based on the outcomes of the quantitative data analyses.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Interact collaboratively and engage respectfully with team members to successfully achieve team goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of management and/or team member roles.
- Exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Formulate and articulate a code for ethical behavior.