Get relevant technical skills that are in high demand! Our programs will help you become and remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing job market.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Business & Management you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Discover Your Path Today!
No high school diploma?
No problem! Our pathways let you earn a diploma and a degree at the same time. The Transitional Studies program can tell you how.
If you are excited to learn, want to study with classmates who share your enthusiasm, and seek an opportunity to work with faculty mentors to explore your unique intellectual interests, our Honors Program is for you.
Explore Career and Degree Pathways
- Administrative Office Systems
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications Technology
- Hospitality and Ecotourism
Business & Management Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively utilizing the language, tools, concepts, and models applicable to business and/or management disciplines.
- Exhibit an ability to communicate business and/or management concepts to diverse audiences through visual presentation.
- Display professional written and oral communication skills as a team member.
- Apply effective written and oral communication skills as a team leader.
- Identify relevant information to develop, evaluate options, and implement solutions.
- Recognize the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Research and demonstrate proficiency in assessing and selecting information technology.
- Demonstrate proper citations from reference information.
- Evaluate the credibility and authenticity of research information.
- Identify complex problems and review relevant information.
- Exhibit critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrate judgment and decision making skills to assess the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to select the appropriate solution.
- Analyze key legal principles that apply in organizational transactions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal risk management.
- Develop and evaluate options to problems using quantitative analysis and decision making skills.
- Devise solutions based on the outcomes of the quantitative data analyses.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Interact collaboratively and engage respectfully with team members to successfully achieve team goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of management and/or team member roles.
- Exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Formulate and articulate a code for ethical behavior.