Prepare for work in high-demand, fast-growing positions, and opportunities to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Healthcare you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Chemical dependency counselor
Medical billing & coding specialist
Discover Your Path Today!
No high school diploma?
No problem! Our pathways let you earn a diploma and a degree at the same time. The Transitional Studies program can tell you how.
If you are excited to learn, want to study with classmates who share your enthusiasm, and seek an opportunity to work with faculty mentors to explore your unique intellectual interests, our Honors Program is for you.
Explore Career and Degree Pathways
- Addiction Studies
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
Healthcare Learning Outcomes
- Convey accurate medical information verbally and in writing to clients and other professional team members.
- Provide accurate and safe care.
- Display knowledge and use of techniques appropriate to the health care field.
- Use critical thinking to make clinical judgments that ensure accurate and safe care.
- Practice within the ethical, legal and regulatory frameworks of the healthcare field.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Assess the biopsychosocial-spiritual-cultural dynamic needs of the client.
- Work cooperatively with others in the decision-making process to achieve client and organizational outcomes.
- Provide accurate and safe care in diverse settings.