Prepare for work in high demand, fast-growing positions, and opportunities to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
By earning a degree or certificate in the area of Healthcare you'll be on your way to any of the following career opportunities listed below:
Chemical dependency counselor
Medical billing & coding specialist
Discover Your Path Today!
- Addiction Studies
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
No high school diploma?
No problem! Our pathways let you earn a diploma and a degree at the same time.
- Addiction Studies AAS Degree
- Addiction Studies AAS-T Degree
- Short Term Addiction Counseling and Case Management Certificate
- Short Term Addiction Counseling and Wellness Certificate
- Short Term Addiction Studies Certificate
- Short Term Addictive Drugs Studies Certificate
- Short Term Youth Addiction Studies Certificate
- Short Term Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Medical Assisting AAS Degree
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Office Assisting AAS Degree
- Medical Office Assisting Certificate
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
Healthcare Learning Outcomes
- Convey accurate medical information verbally and in writing to clients and other professional team members.
- Provide accurate and safe care.
- Display knowledge and use of techniques appropriate to the health care field.
- Use critical thinking to make clinical judgments that ensure accurate and safe care.
- Practice within the ethical, legal and regulatory frameworks of the healthcare field.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Assess the biopsychosocial-spiritual-cultural dynamic needs of the client.
- Work cooperatively with others in the decision-making process to achieve client and organizational outcomes.
- Provide accurate and safe care in diverse settings.