How do I submit COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result?

Anyone, regardless of vaccination status, who has COVID-19-like symptoms should not come to campus until their symptoms resolve or they receive a negative COVID test. We will continue to track confirmed COVID cases associated with campus as directed by the Washington State Department of Health.

Employees should contact their supervisor. Supervisors should continue to report suspected or confirmed cases using the CARE Report: COVID related – staff report