Application Steps for the Medical Office Assisting Program
- Apply to Peninsula College and declare Medical Office Assisting as your program of study.
- Have all official transcripts forwarded to PC for review. This process can take up to 10 weeks.
- Schedule an Assessment Placement test. Ensure eligibility to enroll in both ENGL 101 and MATH 90/91.
- Meet with the Program Director to form an Academic Plan.
- Register for Application course on Canvas, item number 0008.
- If accepted, complete background check and obtain required supplies and equipment.
- Register for fall quarter classes and purchase required texts.
- Attend mandatory New Student Orientation prior to start of fall quarter.
- Obtain documentation of required immunizations by or before 3rd quarter in program.