Need help with your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)?
Peninsula College invites you to a FREE Financial Aid Workshop on Saturday, February 22. Drop-ins are welcome anytime between 10:00 am -2:00 pm in the Student Services, D Building.
Come learn about the new Washington College Grant, get help filling out your FAFSA or WASFA, and talk with Financial Aid Advisors one-on-one. You do not need to be a Peninsula College student (or prospective student) to attend this workshop—this workshop is free and open to the public.
Things to bring to the workshop:
1. Social Security Number (or your Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. citizen).
2. Federal Income tax returns, W-2s, & other records of money earned.
3. Bank statements & records of investments (if applicable).
4. Records of untaxed income (if applicable).
5. FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you do not have any of the items above, come anyway.
Please note: If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent/guardian(s).
For more information, contact: DiscoverPC@pencol.edu or (360) 417-6471.