Get vaccinated for Fall quarter for a chance at a $2,000 scholarship!
Peninsula College and the State of Washington are encouraging college students to get vaccinated. On July 26, 2021 we’ll hold a random drawing for five $2,000 scholarships.
To be eligible, you will need to:
• Show proof of at least one COVID-19 vaccination by noon on July 29
• Have enrolled in at least 6 credits in Spring quarter 2021
• Intend to enroll at PC Fall Quarter 2021
• Submit a scholarship claim form by noon on July 29 (we’ll tell you how).
• Live in Washington (For purposes of the Vaccine Incentive Scholarship, students must live in the State of Washington while attending Peninsula college)
Tune in to PC’s Facebook page July 26 at 10:00 am as we randomly select five winners, live! Those selected will have 24 hours to respond before another name is drawn. We’ll be reaching out to winners by phone and email in addition to the live drawing so stay tuned.
If you have not been vaccinated yet, but would like to be eligible for the drawing, you have until July 29, 2021, to get vaccinated. Find a vaccine location near you at vaccines.gov. The vaccine is free and available to everyone over the age of 12.
Schedule your vaccination now to be eligible for the scholarship, and to make our community a safe place to live and attend college.
Acceptance of a vaccine incentive award may affect a student’s eligibility for Federal Financial Aid and/or Public Assistance Programs.
Learn more at https://www.vaccines.gov/