Make your High School education a part of your future. Get started on career planning and college credits while you finish your high school diploma!
CTE Dual Credit Program Eligibility
- You must be in grades 9-12
- Contact your school counselor or class instructor. Find out what classes are available for you to take. Spend some time talking about your areas of interest and explore some career planning software programs.
- Enroll in a high school course that is eligible for CTE Dual Credit. Taking a dual credit class may be somewhat more difficult than your regular high school classes, but you get college credits and an official college transcript! Your credits will be there before you even arrive on campus! Because the minimum grade for dual credit classes is a B or better (3.0 or higher), you will start college with a high grade point average!
- Inform your teacher that you'd like to apply for CTE Dual Credit Class
- Do your best work! You must receive the minimum grade of a B (3.0 or higher) to earn college credit.
Take classes that will help you get a head start on entry-level or beginning classes required for Career Programs offered by Peninsula College.