Unstaffed Lab, E143. Or Library Computer Lab, B building.
The Computer Labs are available for students working on computer-based classes or for general use in any course.
In the Library Computer Lab you can get help with:
- Using Microsoft Office software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Access
- Accessing the school’s wireless network
- CANVAS (the online learning classroom)
Math Lab: Staring Sept. 23: 9:10-3:30 M-F
The Math Lab is a drop-in tutoring center for assistance in mathematics.
Writing Lab: Starting October 1st: M 11-2, Tu-Th 9-2, F 9-12
At the Writing Lab students can make individual appointments for writing help or use the lab’s computers to work on essays and research. The Writing Lab is open to all students engaged in writing projects in any discipline.
- Work independently on research and writing assignments (computers have MS Office, internet access, and printers in the nearby Computer Lab)
- Sign up for 30 to 60 minute response sessions with writing instructors to discuss a paper's strengths and weaknesses, focusing first on larger issues such as clarifying ideas, developing and supporting those ideas, structuring them for readability and coherence, and using mechanics (grammar and punctuation) for clarity.
- Get help understanding an assignment’s expectations and generate ideas before you begin writing
- Access a number of writing handbooks
Tuesday, 11:00am - 1:00pm, (360) 417-6272, E-144
Wednesday, 1:00pm - 3:00pm, , (360) 417-6272, E-144
Drop-in sessions for hands-on technical assistance at the Learning Center room E-144 in Maier Hall at the Port Angeles campus are held each week as listed below. Computers are available or bring your own device.