Peninsula College Academic Support for Students
Resources and Tips to help you successfully PASS classes
Open to students at all levels and abilities working on projects for any class (including CANVAS online and WAOL courses) in any discipline. We're creating better students, not just better assignments. The Learning Center offers free services in the Writing, Math, and Computer Labs. You can also receive free tutoring/eTutoring.
Peninsula College and other Washington Community Colleges are partnering with The Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium to provide online tutoring assistance to students through eTutoring.
All Peninsula students will have access to eTutoring’s free, online, professional tutoring services.
The Peninsula College eLearning department provides technical assistance for online students and faculty to support quality online learning experiences.
Advising Orientation is an open resource students can refer to as needed to support their educational planning.
Locate faculty and staff contact information at the Faculty & Staff Directory.
Consider taking these supportive classes:
Success in the classroom
- GS 100 College Learning Skills (2cr)
- GS 103 Freshman Seminar (3cr)
- HUMDV 101 Success in the Online Classroom (1cr)
- CBT 104 Introduction to Keyboarding Skills (1cr)
- CAT 116 Windows File Management (1cr)
- CAT 117 Word Basics (1cr)
- CAT 114 Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint (2cr)
- HUMDV 112 Occupational Exploration (1-2cr)
- HUMDV 114 Resume Writing Workshop (1-2cr)
- HUMDV 115 Interviewing Skills (1-2cr)