Tutoring is available to students at any level and ability.
Spring Quarter 2020:
We're pleased to share that Peer Tutoring will also be moving online for Spring 2020. You can call Kate Goschen with questions or requests at (719) 299-8362 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following types of FREE tutoring are available:
- One-on-one peer tutoring (complete and submit (Tutor Request Form)
- Writing response (by appointment), (360) 417-6489
- eTutoring (online tutoring assistance) | Click here for help and resources for first time users.
Peninsula College and other Washington Community Colleges are partnering with The Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium to provide online tutoring assistance to students through eTutoring. All students will have access to eTutoring’s free, online, professional tutoring services in the following areas:
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- MS Office
- Psychology (Intro to Psychology only)
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver)