Below is a list of work-study positions that are hiring for the 2022-2023 academic year. These positions are ONLY available to students who are eligible for financial aid and enrolled in 6+ credits. Students will not actually be awarded their work-study funds unless they remain registered for at least 6 credits and are hired for a work study position. To see if you have been awarded an estimated award amount, please log in to your ctcLink Student Portal at: https://pencol.edu/ctclink
If you are eligible for financial aid and are searching for a job, please complete the following steps:
- Read the job descriptions below and contact the supervisors of positions you are interested in to schedule interviews.
- Click here to print your Work-Study Eligibility Form (this is an optional step).
- Bring your Work-Study Eligibility Form to the Financial Aid Office in Student Services to have the top portion completed and signed. (Alternatively, Work Study Coordinator Elizabeth Griswold can email your eligibility info to your interviewer upon your/their request.)
- Complete the Student Section of the Eligibility Form.
- Take the Eligibility Form to your interview. You will need to make copies of your completed form if you wish to interview for multiple positions.
- Leave the Eligibility Form with your interviewer(s) who will use your contact information to inform you if you have been offered the position.
- If you are offered a position you MUST complete all new-hire paperwork with the Human Resources Office and wait until you receive confirmation from the Work-Study Coordinator or HR before you begin working.
For additional information regarding Peninsula College's Work-Study Program, including eligibility requirements and blackout dates, please visit: http://www.pencol.edu/financial/work-study-program.
Workstudy Job Postings
|Job Title||Department Name|
|Maintenance Utility Worker||Utility Worker||Maintenance|
|Construction Tech Shop Assistant||Utility Worker||Construction Technology|
|Biologist/Naturalist Sea Kayak Tour Guide Trainee||Sea Kayak Tour Guide Trainee||Off-Campus Job|
|Market & Deli Retail Clerk||Retail Clerk I||Market & Deli|
|Bookstore Clerk||Retail Clerk I||Bookaneer Bookstore|
|Program Assistant (Job Filled)||Program Assistant||Veterans Center|
|College Analytics Office Assistant (Job Filled)||Office Assistant III||College Analytics and Institutional Research|
|Adult Basic Education Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Basic Education for Adults (BEdA)|
|Information Center Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Facilities / Information Center|
|Enrollment Services Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Enrollment Services|
|Business Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Business Services|
|Upward Bound Office Assistant (Job Filled)||Office Assistant II||Upward Bound|
|Forks Campus Office Assistant (Job Filled)||Office Assistant II||Forks Campus|
|Early Childhood Development Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Early Childhood Development Center|
|Student Development & SSD Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Student Development & Services for Students with Disabilities|
|Running Start Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Running Start / High School Programs|
|Welding Office Assistant||Office Assistant II||Welding|
|Longhouse Office Assistant (Job Filled)||Office Assistant II||Instruction/ Longhouse|
|Community & Business Education Office Assistant (Job Filled)||Office Assistant II||Community and Business Education|
|Library Assistant||Library & Archive Paraprofessional I||Library / Media Center|
|Journalism / Mass Media Assistant||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||Journalism & Mass Media|
|Nursing Support Tech||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||Nursing|
|Ceramics Assistant (Job FIlled)||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||Arts & Sciences|
|Biology Lab Tech||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||Biology|
|IT & Cybersecurity Lab Support||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||IT & Cybersecurity|
|Addiction Studies Assistant||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||Addiction Studies|
|Support Tech||Instructional & Classroom Support Tech 1||CAT / IT / BAS|
|Groundskeeping Assistant||Grounds Specialist||Grounds Maintenance|
|Marketing & Communications Media Assistant (Job Filled)||Electronic Media Producer||Marketing & Communications|
|Early Childhood Specialist||Early Childhood Specialist 1||Early Childhood Development Center|
|Early Childhood Development Kitchen Aide||Cook I||Early Childhood Development Center|
|Catering Assistant (Job Filled)||Cook 1||Peninsula College Catering Services|
|Market & Deli Cook||Cook 1||Market & Deli|
|Women's Basketball Aide||Aide||Women's Basketball|
|Men's Soccer Aide (Job Filled)||Aide||Men's Soccer|
|Men's Basketball Aide (Job Filled)||Aide||Men's Basketball|
|Fitness Center Aide||Aide||Fitness Center|