Peninsula College at Forks is located in the heart of the Olympic Peninsula in downtown Forks, Washington. The site offers academic, professional and technical, Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) and ELA (English Language Acquisition) courses. Interactive television (ITV) equipment allows select classes to be either broadcast or received among the Forks and Port Angeles campuses. A learning center is staffed to support students taking both on-line and face-to-face classes through tutoring, testing, or assessment.
ATTN: The Forks Campus will be closed for winter break December 20, 2018 thru Janurary 1, 2019. The new quarter starts Janurary 2, 2019. Have a safe and wonderful holiday break!
Forks Student Services
On-site classes and services include:
- Local learning opportunities for students who reside in west Clallam County.
- A variety of academic and professional-technical courses.
- Select professional development seminars intended for local business and professional people.
- On-site testing and advising.
- A learning center and tutoring.
- A fully equipped computer lab equipped with computer applications for students.
- Distance learning courses coordinated through the main campus.
Student Advising & Class Registration
Student advising is available in Forks. Call us at (360) 374-3223 to schedule an advising appointment.
Assessment placement testing is available in Forks. Call us at (360) 374-3223 to schedule an appointment.
Computer Application Classes
PC at Forks offers a series of basic computer classes to help students develop new skills. Learn how to navigate through Microsoft Windows and use office applications such as spreadsheets, databases and word processing. Computer application classes are taught in a lab format using Office 2016 software. Call (360) 374-3223 for further information.
Basic Education for Adults (BEdA), GED Prep and High School 21+
- Open enrollment so students may join the class anytime during the quarter
- Small and large group instruction in reading, writing, mathematics
- Learn basic computer skills to prepare for your General Education Development (GED) exam or to help you transition to college level classes.
- Earn your High School Diploma for adults 21 years and older
- Scholarships are available to help pay class tuition.
- We offer both on campus and online GED studies.
Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) & GED Class Schedule: Fall 2018, Winter & Spring 2019:
M, T, W, Th: 8:15am-12:15pm
Contact Jennifer Roberts at (360) 417-6445 for more information about Basic Education for Adults and GED Prep instruction.
ELA/ESL (English Language Acquisition) classes
- Classes are free.
- Classes are open to persons for whom English is a non-native language.
- Classes include practice in reading, writing, speaking, listening, pronunciation, and interaction skills.
- Free Childcare Available for evening classes.
ELA Class Schedule: Fall 2018, Winter & Spring 2019:
M, T, W: 5pm -9pm
Contact Jennifer Frazier at (360) 417-6481for more information.
Learning Center and Tutoring (available Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters)
You don’t have to study alone at home, we offer free tutoring!
Our learning center offers:
- Math Assistance
- Writing Assistance
- Instructional Support for Online Classes
- Peer Tutoring
- Study Groups
- Computers with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
If you are struggling with any subject, we can help. Learning center tutors are available at no cost to you, please call for more information.
Learning Center Hours*: (September 24, 2018 - June 21, 2019)
M, T, W, Th: 10am - 7pm
Computer Lab Hours*: (September 24, 2018 - June 21, 2019)
For PC students with current ID: Computers with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
M, T, W, Th: 10am - 7pm
(*NOTE: During college breaks, Learning Center/Computer Lab will close at 6pm.)
2018-2019 Business Hours: September 24, 2018 - June 21, 2019
M - Th: 10am - 6pm
P.O. Box 330
Forks, WA 98331
481 South Forks Avenue
(57 miles west of Port Angeles, WA on highway 101)