Official Transcript Requests

Transferring from Peninsula College:

Order Official Transcripts to be sent from Peninsula College to another college/university.  Choose Peninsula College from the drop down menu and follow steps of the online request.  There is a $6.00 fee per transcript charged online.

Official transcripts requests are also available in Student Services.  There is a $6.00 fee per transcript.

Transferring to Peninsula College:

Step 1: Order all prior college official transcripts be sent to Peninsula College at 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles WA 98362.  Prior college(s) will have their own official transcript request forms (often on their websites) and often have a fee or you could use this Prior Institution Request for Transcript Form (PDF).

Step 2: Complete this online Transcript Evaluation Request Form to have your prior college credits evaluated towards a Peninsula College degree.

Unofficial Transcript Requests

View and print your Unofficial Transcript. Please have your Student ID and PIN number available.