While admission to the program is competitive, all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have one of the following:
- AAS or AAS-T degree (GPA of 2.0 or better).
- AA or AS degree (GPA of 2.0 or better)
- Note: If you have completed 90 or more college level credits without a degree please contact us to determine eligibility
Applicants must have completed:
- College Math at the 100 level (5 credits/2.0 GPA or better).
- ENGL 101 (5 credits/2.0 GPA or better)
- Humanities (5 credits)
- Natural Science (5 credits)
What you'll need to succeed:
Applicants should have strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the use of email. The program offers a quick introductory course to Excel that covers the basic functions used in the first quarter of the program.
EVENING program classes have an online component. If needed, an overview of web-based learning can be gained at a Peninsula College short course, HUMDV 101, "Online Classroom Success."