You are hereHome › Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) › Bachelor's Degree in Management › Applying to the Program ›
While admission to the program is competitive, all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have one of the following:
- AAS or AAS-T degree (GPA of 2.0 or better).
- AA or AS degree (GPA of 2.0 or better)
Applicants must have completed:
- College Math at the 100 level (5 credits/2.0 GPA or better).
- ENGL 101 (5 credits/2.0 GPA or better)
- Humanities (5 credits)
- Natural Science (5 credits)
All program classes have an online component. If needed, an overview of web-based learning can be gained at a Peninsula College short course, HUMDV 101, "Online Classroom Success."
Students will use word-processing and spreadsheet programs to complete assignments throughout the program: A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is recommended.