Peninsula College works with key university partners to expand access to upper division educational opportunities for residents of the North Olympic Peninsula.
Central Washington University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Specialized Studies
City University of Seattle
- BA in Education (offered on Peninsula College campus) with the following endorsement areas: Elementary Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Math, and Reading
- BA in Early Childhood Education (Online)
- BA in Applied Psychology (Online)
The Evergreen State College
- Reservation Based Community Determined BA in Liberal Arts
All degrees are offered as low residency programs. Each semester begins with eight days at the Fort Worden campus in Port Townsend (or the main campus in Vermont) and the rest of the semester’s work is completed from home.
- BA in Individualized Studies
- BA in Health Arts and Sciences
- BA in Sustainability
Old Dominion University
Baccalaureate degrees in a variety of disciplines (classes offered online, some classes have scheduled class meetings)
Western Washington University / Huxley
- BA in Planning and Environmental Policy
- BS in Environmental Science
- BA in Human Services (Online)
- BS in Computer and Information Systems Security
MA in Leadership
If you’re currently in or aspire to be in a leadership role, but want to learn how to be a more effective leader, City University’s M.A. in Leadership program is designed for people in all sorts of businesses — for-profit, non-profit, health care, military, government, education, human services, global, and more. This degree will help to position you for a leadership promotion in your career field.
MBA, Business Administration
City University’s MBA program is designed to fit your lifestyle, whether you’re a traditional grad student or a working adult. Day or night, online or in class. It’s your call!
MS in Project Management
If you’re an aspiring project manager, program manager or general manager, City University’s M.S. in Project Management program will give you the tangible, practical skills you need to help organizations to operate smoothly and efficiently.