In order to make informed decisions, Peninsula College encourages you to learn more about the employment outlook for the career(s) that interest you. You'll also learn how long the program takes, the approximate cost, how many students complete the program on time, and the median amount of loans borrowed by student's in the programs listed below.
This information is provided in compliance with the U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Programs Disclosure regulations. Information will be regularly updated as new data becomes available.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Business Foundations
- CISCO Network Specialist (program no longer offered as of the 2011-12 acedemic year)
- Early Childhood Education
- Food Service Management
- Health Infomatics - Medical Billing and Coding
- Hospitality and Event Planning