The Peninsula College Marketing Department is made up of a group of resourceful and creative people that are committed, responsive, and passionate about helping you with your special project. We offer a variety of services to students and staff, including:
- Event promotional materials (e.g. flyers, ads, e-cards, web event listings, and press releases).
- Assistance with creative content for marketing materials to best serve your audience.
- Creative graphic design and help with customized content for tri-fold brochures, booklets, folders, and other custom projects.
- Webpages to enhance your program or services, including blog and social media advertisements.
- Direct mail services to target your specific audiences.
- Marketing campaign plans for your program or special event.
- Anything else needed to promote your special projects!
It's as easy as 1,2,3...
- Submit a publication request, selected from one of the online forms below.
- After you submit your request, the marketing team will schedule your project and contact you with any questions.
- You will be notified when your project is ready for proofing and complete for pick up, posting, or e-mailing.
Please choose the form(s) that best fits your project request:
- Event Publication Request (flyers, ads, press release, e-card, etc.)
- Custom Publication Request (trifold brochure, booklets, folders, or anything requiring individualized custom content)
- Non-Event Press Release Request (awards, student success stories and other college notifications)
- Advising Services
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety / Emergency Management
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- DSHS Programs
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Marketing Department
- Multicultural Services
- PC Cares! Resources Are Available
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services