If You Have An Emergency Dial 911
Then contact Campus Safety and Emergency Management:
(360) 417-6559, or dial 6559 from any campus phone.
Safe and Secure
Campus Safety strives to provide a safe environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors that is supportive of education and the daily operations of campus facilities.
Campus Safety Office
The Campus Safety office is located in the central part of campus, in the Pirate Union Building (P.U.B), room J-32. Campus Safety is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Campus Safety has a non-commissioned security force who patrol the campus on motorized vehicles and foot.
Campus Safety is not authorized to make arrests, and therefore, we maintain an active relationship with state and local law enforcement agencies. When the need arises, the college will contact the Port Angeles Police Department for assistance.
Our other areas of responsibility include:
- Lost and Found
- Security escorts from campus buildings to your vehicle, on request
- Disabled vehicle services (battery jumps, lost keys…)
- Building access
Campus Safety Officers
- Academic Transfer
- Advising Services
- Bookaneer Bookstore
- Campus Safety / Emergency Management
- Career Development / Jobs
- Child Care
- Counseling Services
- Degree & Enrollment Verification
- DSHS Programs
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Learning Center / Lab Hours
- Library Services
- Multicultural Services
- Purchasing Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Testing Center
- Veterans Services
- Marketing Department