Explore the natural sciences - biology, botany, chemistry, physics, earth science, environmental science and more.
- Faculty dedicated to student learning
- Modern well-equipped science classrooms and laboratories.
- Opportunities for research with faculty.
- Campus natural areas and nearby forests, rivers and salt-water beaches offer diverse environments for field experiences.
- The college lies next to Olympic National Park whose vast area includes snow-capped mountains, forests, river valleys and Pacific Ocean beaches.
Discover your path today!
For students preparing to transfer to a four-year school and major in a natural science such as biology, chemistry, environmental science.
Science Transfer Students