For anyone that is hesitant to get into tech because they don’t have the experience yet, I want to encourage you to jump in! It can only change your life for the better and lead to a career you will love."
Peninsula College at Forks is located in the heart of the Olympic Peninsula in central Forks, Washington. The site offers academic, professional and technical, Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) and ELA (English Language Acquisition) courses, as well as a full range of student support services. A learning center is staffed to provide academic or technical support to students enrolled in on-line or face-to-face classes.
Business Hours: Monday -Thursday, 10am-5pm
Student Support Services:
- Getting Started orientations and Placement testing
- Academic Advising
- A Learning Center and tutoring
- A state of the art Student Computer Lab equipped with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Day and evening classes to fulfill requirements for the Associate of Arts degree and Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Distance learning courses coordinated with our other campuses
- Access to and technical support for fully online programming
- Open enrollment for Transitional Studies, GED Preparation and High School 21+ daytime classes (Click here for schedule)
- English Language Acquisition (ELA) evening classes with open enrollment (Click here for schedule)
Learning Center/Computer Lab Hours:
Monday: 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Email ForksLC@pencol.edu for support via phone or Zoom. If you are struggling with any subject, we can help. Learning center tutors are available at no cost to you.
P.O. Box 330
Forks, WA 98331
481 South Forks Avenue
The Peninsula College C.A.R.E. Team connects students, faculty and staff with resources to help them be successful and safe. If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency call 911.
CARE Team Contact Email: PCCares@pencol.edu