If you really apply yourself, you won’t be so surprised when you know what you are talking about during that interview after graduation."
Explore Career & Degree Pathways
Below is a list of our Areas of Study program maps that will prepare you to earn a degree or certificate.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively using information technology language, tools, concepts, and models.
- Exhibit an ability to communicate information technology concepts and skills to diverse audiences through visual presentation.
- Apply effective written and oral communication skills as a team member and/or individual.
- Identify relevant information to evaluate, develop, and implement technical solutions.
- Recognize the relative costs and benefits of potential information technology solutions.
- Research and demonstrate proficiency in assessing and selecting information technology.
- Evaluate the credibility and authenticity of research information.
- Identify information technology problems and review relevant information.
- Exhibit critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrate judgment and decision making skills to assess the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to select the appropriate solution.
- Analyze key legal principles that apply in organizational transactions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal risk management.
- Develop and evaluate options to information technology problems using quantitative analysis and decision-making skills.
- Devise information technology solutions based on the outcomes of the quantitative data analyses.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Interact collaboratively and engage respectfully online and face-to-face.
- Demonstrate an understanding of information technology roles.
- Exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Formulate and articulate a code for ethical behavior.
If you are excited to learn, want to study with classmates who share your enthusiasm, and seek an opportunity to work with faculty mentors to explore your unique intellectual interests, our Honors Program is for you.