In the nursing program, they really encourage all of us to communicate and study together. We’ve all developed strong support relationships quickly."
Explore Career & Degree Pathways
Below is a list of our Areas of Study program maps that will prepare you to earn a degree or certificate.
- Convey accurate medical information verbally and in writing to clients and other professional team members.
- Provide accurate and safe care.
- Display knowledge and use of techniques appropriate to the health care field.
- Use critical thinking to make clinical judgments that ensure accurate and safe care.
- Practice within the ethical, legal and regulatory frameworks of the healthcare field.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Assess the biopsychosocial-spiritual-cultural dynamic needs of the client.
- Work cooperatively with others in the decision-making process to achieve client and organizational outcomes.
- Provide accurate and safe care in diverse settings.
If you are excited to learn, want to study with classmates who share your enthusiasm, and seek an opportunity to work with faculty mentors to explore your unique intellectual interests, our Honors Program is for you.