The Early Childhood Development Center provides quality education and care for children from one to five years of age, of Peninsula College students, faculty, and staff. Children from the community are welcome when space is available.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide equitable child-centered learning experiences to children of enrolled Peninsula College students and employees by creating a learning environment that are inclusive and ensure developmental appropriate practices.
- We respect all families as their child’s first teacher.
- Support children in developing their sense of self and see themselves as capable learners.
- Environments are thoughtfully planned with safety, health, and enrichment mindset.
- Curriculum provides opportunities for children to develop their social emotional, physical, cognitive, and language skills.
- Provide nutritious meals and health practices that support optimal development.
- Seek professional development opportunities that enhance our teaching practices.
The Early Childhood Development Center is open during all college instructional days during fall, winter, and spring quarters. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
|Full Day (8am-4pm)||Half Day (8-12 or 12-4)||Full Day (8am-4pm)||Half Day (8-12 or 12-4)|
|Toddler||$3,740 per quarter||$1,870 per quarter||$2,992 per quarter||$1,496 per quarter|
|Preschool||$3,300 per quarter||$1,650 per quarter||$2,640 per quarter||$1,320 per quarter|
The Early Childhood Development Center welcomes families receiving childcare subsidies through the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). To determine if you are eligible for this program, please visit the Working Connections Child Care.
Parenting education and family support services are vital parts of our program. For more information and links to Parenting Education Programs visit Family Life Education.
Peninsula College Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) is also used as a lab for Early Childhood Education students completing their degree or certificate from Peninsula College.
To be placed on the waitlist for the Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) please follow the link:
Peninsula College ECDC, Building K
1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.
Port Angeles, WA 98362