Need help with your FAFSA or WASFA?
Peninsula College invites you to the FREE Financial Aid Workshop on Saturday, February 22nd, 2020! Drop-ins are welcome anytime between 10:00AM-2:00PM in the Student Services, D-Building.
Come learn about the NEW Washington College Grant, get help filling out your FAFSA or WASFA, and talk with Financial Aid Advisors one-on-one. You do not need to be a Peninsula College student (or prospective student) to attend this workshop—this workshop is free & open to the public.
*Things to bring to the workshop:
1. Social Security Number (or your Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. citizen).
2. Federal Income tax returns, W-2s, & other records of money earned.
3. Bank statements & records of investments (if applicable).
4. Records of untaxed income (if applicable).
5. FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you do not have any of the items above, come anyway!
*Please note: If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent/guardian(s).For more information, contact: DiscoverPC@pencol.edu or (360) 417-6471