We can help you:
- Get your high school diploma
- Prepare you for college
- Learn or improve English (ESL/ELA)
- Prepare for the GED® test
- Improve your skills to be workforce ready
- Borrow a laptop (And keep it when you reach your goal!) For more information, click here
- Get free tutoring
- Access a food pantry
- Get a free bus pass
We provide instruction for adults who wish to improve reading, writing, math, computer and English language skills. We also help prepare students wishing to earn their GED® or high school diploma.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Special eligibility may apply for underage students and international students. Please call if you have any questions.
Tuition is $25 per quarter. Financial aid is available.
For more information, please call 360-417-6380 or toll free 1-877-452-9277, ext. 6380 or email TShelp@pencol.edu