If you are an adult who wants to obtain your high school diploma, prepare for the GED exam, brush up on your basic education skills or know someone who would like to improve their English language skills, then this is the place to start.
Fill out link below to get started now
Transitional Studies Programs can help you
• Obtain your high school diploma
• Improve your college placement test scores
• Prepare you for further education
• Learn to speak English or improve English skills
• Prepare for the GED® test
• Obtain skills needed to get a job
• Borrow a laptop while you earn your high school diploma or GED
• If you complete the program and continue your education at PC, you can keep the laptop
• For more information about the Transitional Studies Laptop Access Program, click here.
PC’s Transitional Studies Program provides instruction for adults who wish to improve reading, writing, math, computer and English language skills. We also help prepare students wishing to earn their GED® or high school diploma.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.
• Special eligibility may apply for underage students and international students. Please call if you have any questions.
Tuition for all Transitional Studies programs is $25 per quarter. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
For further information please call 360-417-6380 or toll free 1-877-452-9277, ext. 6380 or email TShelp@pencol.edu