COVID19 UPDATE - All in-person testing has been suspended until further notice. Email email@example.com to schedule an online TEAS test.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS-V)
Students applying to Peninsula College’s nursing program take this test as part of their application process. Peninsula College charges a $25.00 proctoring fee and Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) charges a $65.00 fee, which will be paid electronically at the time of testing.
- Make an appointment to take the TEAS with the Peninsula College Assessment and Placement Center by calling 360.417.6346.
- Prior to your test date, go to atitesting.com to create an account. You won't register or pay online in advance but will pay the ATI fee ($65.00) when signing into the test the day of the exam. There is an additional fee to ATI if you request to send your test scores to another college.
- Bring your ATI login/password and photo ID with you to the center. You will need a credit/debit card to pay the $25 proctor fee to Peninsula College and the $65.00 ATI fee online. Hand held calculators are not allowed.
- Please allow time to park and pay for the test prior to your testing time.
- Go to Pirate Central, the Student Services front desk, on the first floor of Building D and pay the $25 proctoring fee. The TEAS test is given in the Assessment and Placement Center, located on the 2nd floor of the Student Services Building.
- Your test scores will be emailed to you. This will be the document you will need to scan and include in your application for the Peninsula College nursing program.
Note: Students applying for the Peninsula College Nursing Program may only test twice in one application period.
Study guides can be purchased at: Ati Testing