We will be offering limited in-person TEAS testing and online TEAS testing, both by appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the information.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS-V)
Students applying to Peninsula College’s nursing program take this test as part of their application process. Peninsula College charges a $25.00 proctoring fee and Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) charges a $65.00 fee, which will be paid electronically at the time of testing.
- Request information on TEAS testing by emailing email@example.com
- You will receive a link to pay the $25 fee online to Peninsula College and additional COVID testing information.
- Prior to your test date, go to atitesting.com to create an account. You won't register or pay the ATI fee in advance but will pay the ATI fee when signing into the test the day of the exam. Online testers will pay an additional $5 fee.
- There is an additional fee to ATI if you request to send your test scores to another college.
- For in-person testing, bring your ATI login/password and photo ID with you. You will need a credit/debit card to pay the $65.00 ATI fee online. Hand held calculators are not allowed.
- In-person testing is located in the Student Services Building (Building D).
- You will need to upload your scores to be included with your application for the Peninsula College nursing program.
Note: Students applying for the Peninsula College Nursing Program may only test twice in one application period.
Study guides can be purchased at: Ati Testing