Human Resource Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Please feel free to contact us with your questions regarding employment at Peninsula College.
Phone: (360) 417-6298
* The successful applicant must be able to document United States employment eligibility.
The Olympic Peninsula provides an extraordinary setting for Peninsula College. Our close proximity to mountains, forests, and the ocean gives students and staff unparalleled opportunities to participate in outdoor learning and recreational experiences.
Full-time, Classified and Exempt Staff:
- Custodian 1
- Dental Hygiene Program Director NEW!
- Director for Student Advising and Support Services
- Early Childhood Specialist 3-full time permanent position
- Early Childhood Specialist 3-temporary 9-month position
- Executive Assistant to the President NEW!
- Foundation Specialist
- International Programs Admissions Specialist (Program Specialist 2)
- Student Success Navigator
Full Time, Tenure Track Faculty:
- Humanities, Tenure Track Faculty
- Sociology Instructor; Tenure Track position
Full Time, Temporary Faculty:
- Environmental and Life Sciences Faculty NEW!
- Cybersecurity Instructor
- Nursing Assistant Certified Instructor
- Nursing Instructor
- Corrections Education, Transitional Studies-continuous
- Phlebotomy Instructor
- Transitional Studies Instructors, IBEST-continuous
Part Time, Hourly Staff:
- Early Childhood Specialist 1
- Security Guard 1
- Office Assistant 1
The college community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the campus community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the campus community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the campus community shall promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the campus community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The campus will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.
If you share these values, we encourage you to consider employment with Peninsula College.
Peninsula College is an equal opportunity employer.
Peninsula College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, families with children, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, including gender identity, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic information, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities. Coordination of compliance is the responsibility of the Human Resources Officer, PC HR Office, (360) 417-6298.
Peninsula College es una empresa de igualdad de oportunidades.
Peninsula College no discrimina por motivos de raza o grupo étnico, color, edad, nacionalidad, familias con niños, estado civil, sexo, género, orientación sexual, veterano honorablemente descargado o estatus militar, presencia de alguna discapacidad física, sensorial o mental, o el uso de una guía entrenada de perro o atiende a animal por una persona con una incapacidad en sus programas y actividades. Durante el proceso de solicitud, las personas que tengan condiciones especiales o necesiten este anunico en un formato alternativo pueden ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Recursos Humanos al (360) 417-6298 o TDD al (360) 417-6339.
Applications will remain on file for one year after submission.
New applicants: The recommended browser for submitting applications is Google Chrome.
- Sign in OR register for new account. Sign in OR Register
- Apply for job-(review terms and conditions)
- Click “Apply”
- Create your online application account
- Complete the application and attach the required documents
- Certify and submit; you will receive confirmation that your application was received