Human Resource Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm (closed on Fridays during the summer)
Please feel free to contact us with your questions regarding employment at Peninsula College.
Phone: (360) 417-6298
* The successful applicant must be able to document United States employment eligibility.
The Olympic Peninsula provides an extraordinary setting for Peninsula College. Our close proximity to mountains, forests, and the ocean gives students and staff unparalleled opportunities to participate in outdoor learning and recreational experiences.
- Assistant Director of Facilities and Auxiliary Services-Internal candidates only
- Assistant Director, Worker Retraining
- Athletic Trainer-part time
- Building Attendant - Multiple part time openings in Port Angeles, Port Townsend, and Forks
- Construction Trades Apprenticeship Preparation (CTAP) Instructor
- Customer Relationship Management System Administrator
- Custodian 1-part time, Port Townsend
- Director of Fiscal Operations/Comptroller
- Early Childhood Specialist 1- part time
- Faculty Curriculum Coordinator
- Faculty Indigenous Studies Coordinator
- Human Resource Consultant Assistant 1
- Medical Billing & Coding Instructor
- Nursing Assistant Certified Instructor-part time
- Nursing Instructor - part time
- Part-time Community Education Program Assistant
- Phlebotomy Instructor - part time
- Student Success Coordinator
- Student Success Manager
- Upward Bound Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
The college community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the campus community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the campus community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the campus community shall promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the campus community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The campus will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.
If you share these values, we encourage you to consider employment with Peninsula College.
Peninsula College is an equal opportunity employer.
Peninsula College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, families with children, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, including gender identity, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic information, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities. Coordination of compliance is the responsibility of the Human Resources Officer, PC HR Office, (360) 417-6298.
Peninsula College es una empresa de igualdad de oportunidades.
Peninsula College no discrimina por motivos de raza o grupo étnico, color, edad, nacionalidad, familias con niños, estado civil, sexo, género, orientación sexual, veterano honorablemente descargado o estatus militar, presencia de alguna discapacidad física, sensorial o mental, o el uso de una guía entrenada de perro o atiende a animal por una persona con una incapacidad en sus programas y actividades. Durante el proceso de solicitud, las personas que tengan condiciones especiales o necesiten este anunico en un formato alternativo pueden ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Recursos Humanos al (360) 417-6298 o TDD al (360) 417-6339.
Applications will remain on file for one year after submission.
- Sign in OR register for new account. Sign in OR Register
- Apply for job-(review terms and conditions)
- Click “Apply”
- Create your online application account
- Complete the application and attach the required documents
- Certify and submit; you will receive confirmation that your application was received