I received an AAS degree in administrative office systems with a medical specialization. Marie Flanagan was my medical billing and coding instructor. I really liked how easy she was to talk to and she really took time to explain things in a way that made sense."
Peninsula College at Port Townsend is located in the beautiful park setting of historic Fort Worden. Our award winning small campus and caring staff can help students work toward their academic goals.
Onsite classes as well as online and Zoom courses make it possible for East Jefferson County residents to fulfill the requirements for a Peninsula College two-year degree, one-year certificate, or short-term certificates.
Monday -Thursday: 10:00am-5:30pm
- Closed daily for lunch between: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Closed on Fridays, weekends and holidays
Student Support Services:
- Getting Started Assistance
- Placement Testing by Appointment
- Academic Advising
- Learning Center
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Afternoon and evening classes to help fulfill requirements for multiple degrees.
- Distance learning courses coordinated with our other campuses.
- Access to and technical support for fully online programming.
- English Language Acquisition (ELA) classes with open enrollment.
- For Transitional Studies, GED preparation, and High School 21+ daytime classes through Peninsula College main campus, click the link here: https://pencol.edu/transitional-studies
Learning Center/Computer Lab Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am-5:30pm
Instructional tech assistance available: 10:00am-2:00pm
Our Learning Center computers are equipped with MS Office Suite.
- If you are struggling with any subject, we can help. Tutors are available at no cost to enrolled students.
Phone: (360) 385-4605
Toll free: 1-877-452-9277, ext. 6320
Mailing & Physical Address:
Fort Worden, 202 Eisenhower Avenue
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Entering from W St onto Fort Worden Way in Port Townsend, turn right on Eisenhower Ave. Peninsula College Port Townsend campus will be the second building on the left. Parking is available in front and behind the building. ADA access is at the back of the building, which is accessed by taking the next right after Eisenhower Ave. A bicycle rack is also available behind the building.
The Peninsula College C.A.R.E. Team connects students, faculty and staff with resources to help them be successful and safe. If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency call 911.
CARE Team Contact Email: PCCares@pencol.edu