How to Access eTutoring
Please note that Peninsula College has recently changed how students access eTutoring to make it easier for students to find and use.
To access eTutoring:
- Log into Canvas and go to any of your enrolled courses.
- Then from any course shell, use the navigation links (located usually towards the left-hand side of your Canvas course page where you see links for things like assignments, modules, etc.), and click the “eTutoring” link.
- You will then be signed in directly to the eTutoring site where you should see the eTutoring home page and have access to all of its resources.
Trouble accessing your eTutoring account?
Please note that you may not be able to access e-tutoring until the end of the first week of each quarter as student accounts are uploaded to the service at the end of that week to accommodate fluctuations in enrollment. Please contact John Anderson, the Peninsula College eTutoring Coordinator, at email@example.com.
What is eTutoring?
eTutoring, free for all Peninsula Colleges students, is an online professional tutoring services provided by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges that covers a variety of subjects.
- Meet Live with an eTutor via Zoom, 20-30 min. (up to twice a day)
- Post eQuestions any time on any subject covered, and an eTutor will respond in 48 hours or less
- Submit a draft of a paper any time to the eTutoringOnline Writing Lab and receive a response within 24-48 hours
Get help with:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab
For more information contact John Anderson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org